The Farm Market - From Our Family to Yours!
Loaded with the best PEI has to offer, with much of our fresh vegetables & fruits picked daily!
- Beans, Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower
- Cucumbers (english/pickling), Garlic, Herbs, Onions, Peppers (red/green/hot)
- Potatoes, Pumpkins, Rhubarb, Tomatoes, Turnip Lettuce
- Apples, Blueberries, Pears, Strawberries
- Honey, Cheese, Fresh Baked Goods & Homemade Preserves
- Gourds, Mini Straw Bales, Ornamental Corn
- Ice cream, coffee, tea & more!
Theresa's Carrot Cake Preserves
- 250ml $7.00
BBQ Pit - Where Fresh & Local are Our Only Ingredients!
Serving up local sausages, chicken, hot dogs, chicken fingers, salads, signature burgers with all the fixins', plus much more-- our food is good food… not fast food!
With potatoes from our fields, lettuce from the greenhouse, locally grown tomatoes, onions from up the road, and cheese from the local dairy, we are proud to support our farm friends and families.
We also offer up our SNACK SHACK with tasty funnel cakes, popcorn, and other yummy treats!
So stop by, grab a seat, order up some amazing food, and enjoy the scenery as you fuel up for fun at our farm!
NOW SERVING B-B-Que Chicken and Ribs
Burger of the Week
The Play Pen - Free Fun for the Kids!
Enjoy all the fun family play areas just in front of our fenced farm yard. A perfect place to play for the little guys and gals!
- The Giant Sand Box
- Tractors & Sand Diggers
- The Chuckwagon complete with desks, blackboard, play clothes & coloring books
- The Spider Web for fun climbing
Market Hours of Operation
July 1 - Until Labour Day
Daily 10 am to 7 pm
After Labour Day:
Saturday and Sunday
10 am to 7 pm
Call ahead when the weather isn't looking good for more information!
Photo Gallery - Good food and good times!