The Farm Market - From Our Family to Yours!
Loaded with the best PEI has to offer, with much of our fresh vegetables & fruits picked daily!
- Beans, Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower
- Cucumbers (english/pickling), Garlic, Herbs, Onions, Peppers (red/green/hot)
- Potatoes, Pumpkins, Rhubarb, Tomatoes, Turnip Lettuce
- Apples, Blueberries, Pears, Strawberries
- Honey, Cheese, Fresh Baked Goods & Homemade Preserves
- Gourds, Mini Straw Bales, Ornamental Corn
- Ice cream, coffee, tea & more!
Theresa's Carrot Cake Jam
Homemade from Riverview Country Market - 250ml $5.99
BBQ Pit - Where Fresh & Local are Our Only Ingredients!
Serving up local sausages, chicken, hot dogs, chicken fingers, salads, signature burgers with all the fixins', plus much more-- our food is good food… not fast food!
With potatoes from our fields, lettuce from the greenhouse, locally grown tomatoes, onions from up the road, and cheese from the local dairy, we are proud to support our farm friends and families.
We also offer up our SNACK SHACK with tasty funnel cakes, popcorn, and other yummy treats!
So stop by, grab a seat, order up some amazing food, and enjoy the scenery as you fuel up for fun at our farm!
Hound Dog Burger
PEI Sirloin burger, peanut butter, strawberry jam, ketchup & mustard. Weird but delicious!
Bacon Egger Burger
PEI Sirloin burger, cheese, bacon, fried egg, A-1 sauce, ketchup, mustard all on a toasted bun: fresh-alicious & delicious.
The Play Pen - Free Fun for the Kids!
Enjoy all the fun family play areas just in front of our fenced farm yard. A perfect place to play for the little guys and gals!
- The Giant Sand Box
- Tractors & Sand Diggers
- The Chuckwagon complete with desks, blackboard, play clothes & coloring books
- The Spider Web for fun climbing
- Home of our new Pumpkin Princess and Cornilius, our scarecrow mascot
Market Hours of Operation
End of Jun - Aug:
Daily 10am to 6pm
End of August - Labour Day:
Sunday to Thursday 10am to 7pm
Friday & Saturday 10am to 10pm
Labour Day - Oct:
Saturday Sunday 10am to 7pm
Call ahead when the weather isn't looking good for more information!
Photo Gallery - Good food and good times!